- Build a profitable portfolio of partners for the assigned region / country by acquiring new, grow, and retain existing partners. The goal of the Key Account Manager is to increase the number of partners, increase their lifetime with us, and increase the value of these partners to the company;
- The successful candidate will have to provide existing and prospective partners the highest level of service in a timely manner and promote the company’s financial products and services;
- He will, therefore, be responsible for building business in the Partnership area while generating Business assisting in building those markets;
- Will be represented in key B2B and B2C events and providing retention while assisting partners to expand their network;
- They will be networking through Social Media or other Channels to find new partners and improving the approach for converting partners.
- Minimum 3 years in B2B Key Account Sales;
- Good understanding and proven experience with financial products;
- Outstanding negotiation & communication, strong and enthusiastic personality, and problem-solving skills;
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targets;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and networking skills;
- Target-oriented and results-driven;
- Desire to go on frequent business trips.
- Working for a dynamically growing company;
- Challenging but exciting tasks with our own product;
- Paid sick leaves and vacation.
- Competitive salary.